Skip to main content
Directions for Students on Printing
Academic posters are printed out on the large scale plotters in Campus Printing, located in the basement of Lilly Library, in ITS.
Use the Campus Printing online interface to upload your poster file. https://campusprinting.earlham.edu/fulfillment/home
When: Weekdays, during ITS hours 8:00 am- Noon & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (CURRENTLY BY APPOINTMENT DUE TO COVID-19)
- Make poster requests 48 hours in advance, to allow time to resolve any unforeseen problems.
- Poster may be submitted in person or via email.
- Before submitting your poster we strongly recommend that you run a Print test version of your poster on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- Once received via email we will assume that this is the final version of your poster and print it.
- Posters received after 3:00 pm will be printed the next day
- It takes a minimum of 30 minutes to preview and print a poster.
Cost: $6.00 per linear foot
- The poster paper is 42 inches wide. Common size choices are:
- 36 in x 42 in ($18)
- 42 in x 42 in ($21)
- 48 in x 36 in ($24)
- 42 in x 56 in ($30)
- Notify at the time of printing If arrangements have been made for a college department to pay for the poster. Please provide a contact within the department who can provide an account number for billing purposes
- The cost for group posters will be divided among group members
- Exact charges are determined after the print out has been completed, and will be emailed to the payee at the time of billing.
Earlham College • 801 National Road West • Richmond, Indiana 47374-4095