Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Helpful ProQuest Ebook Central Links
Tips and Tricks
- Create an ProQuest Ebook Central Personal Account ! - Creating a ProQuest Ebook Central personal account allows you to access many of Ebook Centrals unique features and prepares you to use the mobile application.
- ProQuest Ebook Central "Plug-in Reader"- The ProQuest Ebook Central "Plug-in Reader" no longer works with newer versions of Firefox and IE. Instead, ProQuest is recommending that users utilize the Unity Reader and Quickview options.
- Bookshelf -Make sure you are signed into ProQuest Ebook Central to use the bookshelf tool. This will allow you to create and save highlights and notes in texts, organize books in folders, and share your library with others.
- Export your citation! - ProQuest Ebook Central will allow you to export your citations to EndNote. Never used this tool before? The following site will explain how: EndNote Training
- Check your firewall settings when having download issues.
- Different browsers can have different response rates when downloading materials from ProQuest Ebook Central - If you are having issues with one browser, try another (i.e. if Internet Explorer or Google Chrome is giving you issues, try using Firefox, etc.)
- Accessing ProQuest Ebook Central titles through the library catalog - If you are trying to access a ProQuest Ebook Central book through the library catalog and the link is broken, try searching the title within ProQuest Ebook Central instead.
Earlham College • 801 National Road West • Richmond, Indiana 47374-4095