Skip to Main Content
WeVideo Basics - Powerful, Easy Online Video Editing
1. Account Basics
- Create a free account at www.wevideo.com. You can use your Facebook credentials, your Google credentials, or your Earlham account..
- After you've created a free account, you can upgrade to an Earlham account with special features.
- You'll be given an access code by your faculty member OR request a code from a librarian.
- Click apply code on your account page to obtain the Earlham license.
- If you plan to create a photo story and you want to use photos from the web, be sure to obtain high-resolution images with the "advanced search" image size search setting in Google Images. Wikimedia Commons and other image repositories have similar ways to limit your search to high-resolution assets.
2. Editing Basics: Short Online How-To Videos
3. All Finished?
- Publish and share your video.
Recording Audio - Location and Conditions Matter!
Bad audio can kill your project. Note the difference between these recordings. Which sounds best to you? Which is distracting?
Consider checking out a microphone or other audio recording device from the library's circulation desk. We have a full list of available AV equipment here.
Earlham College • 801 National Road West • Richmond, Indiana 47374-4095