Academic posters are printed out on the large scale plotter in the Science & Technology Commons.*
Where: Science & Technology Commons
Who: Mitchel Gallagher, Library Operations Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1245)
When: Weekdays, during regular library hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Make poster requests 48 hours in advance, to allow time to resolve any unforeseen problems.
- Poster may be submitted in person or via email.
- Before submitting your poster we strongly recommend that you run a Print test version of your poster on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- Once received via email we will assume that this is the final version of your poster and print it.
- Posters received after 3:00 pm will be printed the next day
- It takes a minimum of 30 minutes to preview and print a poster.
Cost: $6.00 per linear foot
- The poster paper is 42 inches wide. Common size choices are:
- 36 in x 42 in ($18)
- 42 in x 42 in ($21)
- 42 in x 56 in ($30)
- Students must pay in cash; no student billing permitted
- Notify Mitchel Gallagher at the time of printing If arrangements have been made for a college department to pay for the poster. Please provide a contact within the department who can provide an account number for billing purposes
- The cost for group posters will be divided among group members
- Exact charges are determined after the print out has been completed, and will be emailed to the payee at the time of billing.
- Submit your PDF file to Mitchel Gallagher, Library Operations Assistant at the Science & Technology Commons or e-mail the file to email@example.com.
*Administrative posters are printed at Print Services in the basement of Lilly Library by Rachel Kelly.